MEXICAN MIMOSA Fresh squeezed orange juice, sparkling wine, a splash of Bauchant 6
RED SANGRIA House made with tropical fruit 10
BLOODY MARIA Chile infused tequila and spicy tomato juice 8
MANGO DAIQUIRI Cruzan Mango Rum, fresh mango, lime 12
FRESH SQUEEZED ORANGE JUICE SMALL 5 LARGE 7
ZHI ORGANIC TEAS Local, loose leaf – Iced or Hot 4
FRENCH ROAST COFFEE Locally roasted and blended 4
PLATO DE FRUTAS Fresh seasonal fruit
SMALL 6 LARGE 14
TORTA DE PAPA Grilled potato and masa cakes stuffed w/ sautéed corn, cheese, garlic, cilantro & salsa verde 4
w/ house-made venison chorizo and black bean paste served with roasted chile onion pasilla 5
BREAKFAST QUESADILLA Grilled tortilla with Monterey Jack cheese, and a choice of potato, ham or mushroom 5
BREAKFAST TACO * Egg, cheese, salsa fresca plus a choice of potato, venison chorizo, ham, or bacon 5
SOPE CON HUEVO ESTRELLADO Grilled masa boat filled with black bean paste, chile de arbol, an egg over easy & queso fresco 7
* HUEVOS RANCHEROS Two eggs over easy served on a corn tortilla & topped with salsa ranchera 13
SMALL PLATES CONT.
* HUEVOS REVUELTOS Three eggs scrambled with Mexican potatoes or house made venison chorizo 14
* HUEVOS MOTULEÑOS Two fried eggs between corn tortillas with black beans, topped with salsa ranchera, ham & peas 14
* OMELET Fluffy three egg omelette with your choice of filling
cheese & chiles 12 mushroom 14
ham & spinach 15 jumbo lump Blue crab 28
FLAUTAS DE PAPA Grilled enchiladas stuffed with red potatoes, onions and queso blanco, topped with your choice of salsa verde or ranchera, served with Mexican rice and guacamole 14
* MIGAS Three eggs scrambled with cheese, salsa fresca & tortilla strips 12
* LOMO DE RES Grilled beef tenderloin served with a farm fresh egg, Mexican potatoes or black beans, and fruit 20
* LOMO DE PUERCO Grilled pork tenderloin served with a farm fresh egg, Mexican potatoes or black beans, and fruit 18
Egg dishes are garnished with cheese & served with black beans, fresh fruit & House made tortillas
* Consuming raw or undercooked meats, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
MANUEL’S features unique recipes from the interior and coastal regions of Mexico. The original location opened in 1984 in downtown Austin. With over 39 years serving delicious, high quality Mexican food, our restaurant is recognized as an award-winning AUSTIN LEGACY BUSINESS.
Welcome – and muchas gracias for dining with us!