Health & safety
Manuel’s upholds the highest industry standards for sanitation and measures to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. These practices include:
- Taking the temperature of employees and customers before entry
- Limiting the number of guests permitted in our Lobby at one time
- Our staff wear masks & wash their hands every 20 minutes
- Guests must wear masks for entry and are seated right away. If they get up from their seats to use the restroom they must wear a mask.
- We have sanitizing stations around the restaurant for guests and employees
- We maintain social distancing standards and seat tables 6 feet apart.
- Indoor HEPA Air Filters and extra ventilation installed in Dining Room
- Adherence to local and state health department & the Center for Disease Control recommendations
- We deep clean daily with hospital-grade supplies and work with Ecolab, a global leader in cleaning technologies
- Tables, chairs, counters, menus, hostess stand & doorknobs are regularly disinfected
- We offer outdoor patio seating – as well as seating in our Crystal Outdoor heated tent with circulating air system